You have sent a message to all those who want to take from you. They want to take your freedoms?
COME AND TAKE THEM!
They want to take away your Constitutional Rights?
COME AND TAKE THEM!
They want to take away your job, your family, your reputation?
COME AND TAKE THEM!
But know this:
Our law office is dedicated and determined to provide not only the best results for our clients but the best service as well. We provide a team approach in which you will have the benefit of the knowledge and experience of attorneys working together to resolve your case. We have a proven step-by-step system for handling all criminal cases. Our team is in instant communication with one another to ensure you have warriors on your side from start to finish. We know how to fight criminal charges and do so while giving you and your family quality service that will make you feel like part of the team.
The Benefits of Criminal Defense Representation
After being charged with a crime, you may be confused as to what steps you should take. Depending on the charge and the surrounding circumstances, one of the very first things you should do is reach out to a law firm to see how they can help.
Too often, you may be taken advantage of by the law, potentially making your case even more difficult to win. Laws have been established to protect you and your rights, including the right to remain silent, the right to a fair trial, and the right to an attorney. It’s important you exercise these rights and see that they are upheld. Often, that can only be done with a legal professional on your side.
Aside from the obvious benefits of having a criminal defense attorney defend your case in court or negotiate deals with the prosecution, we can provide you with much more, such as helping you decide what your next steps will be. Whether it is pleading not guilty, claiming self-defense, or looking for the best possible deal based on your circumstances, we can advise you on how to move forward.
What Do Criminal Defense Lawyers Do?
Criminal defense lawyers play a crucial role in the criminal justice system, representing individuals who are accused of committing a crime. Their primary responsibilities include:
- Legal Representation: Criminal defense attorneys provide legal representation to their clients who are facing criminal charges. They ensure that their clients' rights are protected throughout the legal process.
- Case Analysis: Defense lawyers review the details of the case, including evidence, witness statements, and police reports, to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the prosecution's case.
- Legal Advice: They advise their clients on their legal rights, potential outcomes, and the best course of action, such as whether to accept a plea deal, go to trial, or negotiate for reduced charges.
- Courtroom Representation: Defense lawyers represent their clients in court. This involves arguing motions, cross-examining witnesses, and presenting evidence to defend against the charges.
- Negotiation: They negotiate with prosecutors to reach plea agreements, which may involve reduced charges or sentencing recommendations in exchange for a guilty plea.
- Investigating: Defense attorneys often conduct their own investigations to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and find information that may help their clients' cases.
- Building a Defense: They develop strategies to challenge the prosecution's case, which may involve questioning the legality of evidence, raising doubts about witness credibility, or asserting affirmative defenses.
- Protecting Rights: Defense lawyers ensure that their clients' constitutional rights are upheld, including the right to remain silent, the right to a fair trial, and the right to legal counsel.
- Sentencing Advocacy: If a client is convicted, defense attorneys advocate for the most favorable sentencing outcome, presenting mitigating factors and arguments for leniency.
- Appellate Work: If a client is convicted and wishes to appeal the decision, criminal defense lawyers may handle the appeal process, arguing that errors were made during the trial that affected the outcome.
- Client Support: Defense attorneys provide emotional support to their clients, helping them navigate the legal process and understand their options.
Criminal defense lawyers have a duty to zealously represent their clients and protect their rights under the law. Their goal is to secure the best possible outcome for their clients, which could range from an acquittal to a reduced sentence or favorable plea deal.
“The Law Firm of Brian Jones is one of the finest criminal defense firms around.” - Erica D.
“What a very professional, responsive and caring firm.” - Cindy J.
“They are such amazing people to have by your side and I will forever recommend them to anyone in a legal situation.” - TS
Our team has vast experience in criminal cases and extensive knowledge of how criminal law works based on the laws and our prior cases. With that insight, we can help take the uncertainties of your case and clarify them to give you understanding and a sense of control. Going up against the system without this can be exhausting, frustrating, and full of duress.
For your best chance of getting the optimum result, reach out to The Law Office of Brian Jones so we can begin putting together your aggressive defense today.