On June 18th, 2016, Attorney Brian Jones will be speaking at the National Business Institute regarding the complexities of firearm laws. In the wake of the many tragic shootings across America, many Americans have begun campaigning for a change in the legislature regarding gun laws. During this conference, learn the insight you need to be considered a responsible gun owner in the eyes of the law.
Guest speakers will be addressing the following topics:
- Understand constitutional aspects of laws regarding firearms.
- Learn how the Firearms Owners Protection Act affects your right to own an automatic weapon.
- Find out legal requirements for purchasing multiple handguns in one purchase.
- Learn the legal requirements for firearms dealers.
- Learn how to fight gun classifications by law enforcement and contest background check errors.
Who is this Conference For?
This conference is intended for attorneys with a basic to intermediate understanding of gun laws. Paralegals may also benefit from this information. The content of this event could be useful for private gun owners, firearm dealers and advocates, government officials and law enforcement. This event will also count for six continuing education credits.
Visit the website to register for the event here.
Are You Facing Criminal Charges Regarding a Firearm?
If you were recently arrested for a crime regarding a firearm, you should contact the Law Office of Brian Jones, LLC. Our Delaware criminal defense attorneys are compassionate and tenacious individuals who strive to protect their clients’ rights with fervor. When you team up with a criminal defense attorney from the Law Office of Brian Jones, LLC, you can rest assured our attorneys will be available when you need them.
Need legal advice? — Call our offices today to schedule an appointment.