On May 27, 2011, TLOBJ posted its first blog post, which means today is the blog’s 6th Year of Posting Anniversary! In honor of six years of bringing you valuable insight into your legal rights, we’ve collected our top six most frequently visited posts below.
We’re proud to be a source you trust – we mean it when we say we defend your legal rights as if they are our own. We’re here if you need us 24/7/365.
Top Six Most Visited Posts in TLOBJ Criminal Law Blog’s First Six Years
- What’s the difference between OVI and Physical Control? Why do I have to pay a reinstatement fee? Posted October 2014.
- Intruders and the “Castle Doctrine” in Ohio. Posted February 2013.
- Civil Shoplifting Demand: Legalized Extortion. Posted July 2012.
- Statutory Rape and Age of Consent: Have We Criminalized All Teen Relationships? Posted February 2017.
- Sexting: When Laws Made To Protect Children Are Used Against Them. Posted November 2014.
- What is a Motion to Compel? Posted May 2016.